Friday, September 3, 2021

Beautiful Watercolor Works

On a rainy morning, I find quiet solace in my craft room with my watercolors and markers. The colors flow as do my wonderful creative endeavors. Some of them are successful and some of them are not so much.

Today, I let paints, water and art flow and I was pleasantly surprised by outcome. I will be finishing and framing the small works, and hoping that eventually they will find a wall in someone’s home following my next craft show.




Paints used: Jane Davenport’s Bright pallet and Altenew’s  Artist 24-pan set on Grumbacher 140LB•300 GSM Watercolor paper

Until I see you in the craft room…

xx ~ Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book and Journal-making

I've done so many different types of crafting, and I have been having so much fun journaling...junk, writing and art. There are so ...