Saturday, September 11, 2021

Paint-poured Wonder!




Just when you think you’ve tried everything with paint, you learn of acrylic paint pouring. I’ve been doing this for about a year, and the results are still amazing to me every time.

A splash of color here, a fleck of a glittery glow there, and you have something really magical. The concoctions are similarly mixed, but never exact so your outcomes differ from night and day.

Visit my Facebook page (Handmade Treasures by Jan) to view how different mixes are made and how you can vary the technique for pouring can be completed.  And then…add some lyrical, fanciful lettering to your project and WOW! What a beautiful piece you’ll have!!

Are you interested in learning about this a little further? Comment below or message me on Facebook. Classes are available virtually, and they’re just as effective as if we were sitting together!

Until we see each other next time!
xx ~ Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book and Journal-making

I've done so many different types of crafting, and I have been having so much fun journaling...junk, writing and art. There are so ...