Sunday, September 19, 2021

Craft Show Delights

There was much fun to be had in the park under the warmth of the September sunshine. People milling about, looking at all the wares that the vendors had to offer…wandering booth to booth, across the aisles and up and down the rows.

Success was to be had, and I couldn’t be more grateful to those who came out. Many took my business card, and a few asked about classes and even placed special orders. I call that a big win!!

Now I begin the huge undertaking of updating my online inventory ~ taking down what has sold, and replacing with things that need to be added that I didn’t because I thought they would “go” in the shows.

I’ll also be getting in touch with a couple of the local shops to see how much they charge for space ~ I think Handmade Treasures is going to branch out!  I’ll keep you updated with more news on this.

Until I see you in the craft room…I’ve got loads to catch up on!  xx ~ Jan






No comments:

Post a Comment

Book and Journal-making

I've done so many different types of crafting, and I have been having so much fun journaling...junk, writing and art. There are so ...